Imagination Place Scholarship Renewal Application:
Session Applying for (circle one): Spring Summer Fall Winter What year?______
1. What is your and your spouse's occupation?
2. Does your child receive food stamps or any other government subsidies
3. Do you qualify for state or government insurance programs?
4. Did you read your booklet, Music Together At Home, and/or watch the Music Together DVD? What points of interest
did you find?
5. What have been the significant aspects of your Imagination Place experience
this past session?
6. What have you learned about your child(ren)'s musical development in class?
7. What musical behaviors have you brought home?
8. What spontaneous musical behaviors have you seen your child(ren) creating?
9. How do you feel about participating in class?
10. What amount of the tuition are you looking for the scholarship fund to
provide? What amount can your family contribute?
11. Do you have a skill, talent, or product that you are willing to share with
Imagination Place as barter for tuition? (Examples include graphic design,
advertising assistance, technology support, repairs, cleaning, etc)
To download the Scholarship Renewal Application, click here: Scholarship Renewal Application